Dear Valued Customer,
At TSS, the health and comfort of our customers, partners, and team are our top priority. As a mission-critical organization, we have done much preparation to ensure continuity of services in the event of a disaster.
TSS management has been closely monitoring the evolution of the COVID-19 virus spread, and we will continue to do so until there is no longer a threat to business operations. We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) and the World Health Organization’s (WHO) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. Based on the current information, health officials are recommending the best way to protect yourself against COVID-19 is the same measures we take to prevent the spread of everyday illnesses like the common cold or the flu. We want to assure clients that we do not anticipate any staffing challenges or service interruptions as we navigate this issue together. In an abundance of caution and in order to mitigate risk to TSS staff and customers, TSS has issued the following restrictions to its’ operating policy.
- Telecommuting for all non-essential staff
- Suspension of non-essential company travel
- Suspension of in-person meetings
- Enforcing 14-day self-quarantine for any individuals traveling and visiting a TSS office
- Daily sanitizing of TSS offices
Until further notice, TSS is requesting that both customers and staff minimize in-person meetings and office visits. The entire TSS team is available for video conferencing to help bridge as a replacement.
How to protect yourself:
- If you feel sick or worry that you may be infected, stay home
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently. The CDC recommends humming “Happy Birthday” from start to finish twice while you’re washing, which takes about 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw each used tissue in the garbage.
- Use cleaning spray to disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects in your home or environment.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth nose or face to prevent spreading the virus to areas where it could enter your body.
- Avoid traveling to high-risk countries that have level 2 or 3 health notices from the CDC
If you believe you may have COVID-19, call your healthcare provider immediately. They can help you seek advice and assistance without exposing others.
TSS remains committed to providing its’ customers with quality, reliable service. We will continue to communicate any changes in policy as the situation evolves.
Total Server Solutions