Total Server Solutions (www.totalserversolutions.com), has made comprehensive updates and improvements to their popular website. The new site makes it easier for customers & visitors to navigate the site. Total Server Solutions is a top-tier managed server, server management, and technical services provider based in Atlanta, Georgia. Their team offers round-the-clock technical assistance and rapid attention to customer needs. The new website and updated blog will help keep customers up to speed and in the know.
Some of the changes include:
- Updated menu system to simplify navigation.
- Fully responsive design to enable ease of viewing on mobile devices.
- Content improvements to better explain services & products.
- Information on achievement of SSAE-16 compliance.
- Streamlined order process to help customers get what they need, when they need it.
- Updated blog to help keep customers informed and up to date.
Eric Gregory, Director of Marketing at Total Server Solutions states “Prior to this update, our last major website redesign was back in 2011. We felt some major updates and design changes were needed to reflect the growth of our company. We always strive for ease of use and clarity in our site so improving the look and feel of our site as well as including better accessibility on mobile devices.”
In addition to this major redesign, Total Server Solutions will continue to update, improve, and streamline the site with periodic usability studies and testing. Gary Simat, CEO at Total Server Solutions sums it up by saying “Our goal is to make life easy for our customers. We are relentless in providing the best experience possible for our customers and visitors. To that end, we intend to continually improve our customer-facing materials to the same exacting standards with which we improve our internal infrastructure and systems.”