Total Server Solutions is a growing infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provider based in Atlanta, GA. As a growing business, we have an immediate opening for a Senior Cloud Sales Specialist. The Senior Cloud Sales Specialist will help our sales and business development team win business and close deals by showing how cloud solutions from Total Server Solutions represent the best choice for potential and upgrading customers.
A successful Senior Cloud Sales Specialist has excellent customer service skills and social abilities to represent the Total Server Solutions brand to customers and prospects. The right candidate will possess the technical skills to help shape discussions with with our corporate customers as well as providing guidance to cloud architects and engineers. You will assist our sales team in demonstrating and organizing technical presentations for prospects and existing customers wishing to upgrade to a cloud environment.
Why this position is compelling:
- Our Senior Cloud Sales Specialist will represent the Total Server Solutions brand in both in-house and external discussions to show how our cloud solutions can benefit new customers.
- To succeed in this position, the best candidate will possess a hunter mindset.
- Successful candidates will get to share their knowledge and experience with customers. Our Senior Cloud Sales Specialist will display their expertise in cloud concepts & architecture in any given situation. You’re not simply sales, you are an educator.
- You can identify potential customer issues and provide concrete solutions.
- Plan cloud architectures and demonstrate to customers how and why to utilize our public and private cloud solutions.
- Assisting in the design and integration phases of services and devices within our public and private cloud to help customers and prospects realize cost savings.
These requirements will help you succeed in this position:
- A minimum of 10+ years experience working with technical sales providing enterprise infrastructure, system admin, virtualization solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years experience deploying and designing private & public cloud solutions within corporate environments.
- A hunter mindset. This position will be 90% outbound selling. You will seek out new business opportunities and close deals.
- A proven ability and track record of nurturing leads and closing deals.
- Rock solid technical grounding in the latest cloud technologies including VMWARE, OnApp, and OpenStack.
- Ability to sell an entire solution from bottom to top.
- Extensive experience with networking technologies that underpin global enterprise networks (routing, switching, firewalls, IPv4/6, etc).
- Excellent communication and personal skills. You will usually have to make complex subjects and information easily digestible for less technical customers.
- You must be self motivated & proactive with new projects.
- Familiarity with SalesForce.
- You should be very detail oriented.
- Excellent closing skills.
- General understanding of cloud data storage, object storage, and virtualization.
- Extensive sales experience within corporate and enterprise environments.
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salaries.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Employee Activities.
- Paid Parking.
If you’ve got what it takes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Cloud Sales Specialist” in the subject heading.
Total Server Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.